Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea patent. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent my idea and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.